Sunday, January 13, 2013

Magnolia Cheese Company

As a self-professed cheese-aholic, one could imagine my delight when I heard of the opening of the Magnolia Cheese Company in our part of town. We finally got a chance to try it last night. My mom was coming over for dinner so we thought it would be fun to stop by and get a couple of cheeses to try before dinner.

First, I must say that this shop is SUPER cute. There are regular tables but also a quaint corner with a couch and armchair. I haven't mentioned that they also have a menu of sandwiches and small plates that looked mighty tasty, not to mention the hummus of the day! I will be making a trip back for a meal.

When we approached the counter we were met with a cheerful welcome and, "Have you been in before?" When we said no, the lady behind the counter gave us a brief rundown of what they are all about. We told her what occasioned our visit and that we could use help picking out our cheeses. Her passion for the shop's cheeses was contagious and, after a couple of samples, we were soon on our way with an incredible bleu cheese and a yummy, creamy cheese that I can't remember the name of. They were the perfect appetizer!

Needless to say, I loved our experience with Magnolia Cheese Company. While we were in the shop, all of the employees seemed helpful and happy to be doing their jobs. Check them out!

Magnolia Cheese Company
1251 W Magnolia Ave
Fort Worth, Texas
www.facebook.com/magnoliacheese
(Their website isn't quite ready yet: http://www.magnoliacheese.com/)





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment